Organizational Dynamics and the ESOP Association Employee Ownership Leadership Program
ODEN has a collaborative partnership with the ESOP Association and ESOP Ownership Foundation to provide scholarship and education about employee ownership in the workplace. This contributed to the Louis Kelso Fellowship won in 2010 by Professor Steve Freeman. This collaboration has also led to a series of workshops for CEOs/Presidents and/or the CEO/President designee, of ESOP companies - Leading in an Ownership Setting: The Program for CEOs.
About the Program
While CEOs of employee-owned companies face unique challenges and opportunities, leadership effectiveness remains the critical factor in the success of the ESOP, the company and ultimately to the employee owners. This Certificate Program is the first and only program anywhere formally addressing the relationship between the distinctive nature of ESOP companies and the effectiveness of leaders. We will examine in depth how leadership that develops and fosters employee engagement and participation impacts the company’s bottom line.
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs, Presidents and CEO / President, formal designees, or
- Regardless of their title, the designated functional leader of the company
- Within these role definitions,
- Leaders who want to work on their personal and professional development to enhance their leadership effectiveness
- Leaders who practice and are committed to lifelong learning
- Leaders who want to maximize their opportunities to build a high-performance culture on the foundation of employee ownership
- Leaders who are interested in developing a national network with leaders of ESOP companies from around the country